When you need a stylish roofing or wall cladding product that is sleek with a concealed fix, just think Maxline. Used by architects on award winning designed houses, office buildings and schools, you know you’ve got a real winner. For maximum effect, think no further than Maxline.
- Concealed fix flat profile.
- Self-spanning up to 1500mm.
- Perfect for both walling and roofing.
- Fully trafficable – No substrate required.
- Mansard Application is available (AKA Canterbury Pickle – transitioning from wall cladding to roofing in a single sheet).
- Able to go down to a 1 degree pitch.
- Genuine 325mm wide pan profile.
- Strong narrow ‘needle’ 53 rib line.
- Innovative Angle Cut technology for clean lines and a superior finish on all rakes and hips.
- For wall cladding, We offer concealed fix with no plywood or button punching required.
- Maxline is the ideal choice for specifiers looking for an economical and stylish solution for any project.
- European flat pan zinc and copper look.
- Available in Matt Finish and Heritage Galvanised Z600.
- Standard is 0.60 BMT, but also available in 0.55 BMT.