RevBend is our new 3D Online Drawing and Ordering system, the first step in a seamless process from order to manufacturing. It is a revolutionary new tool putting more control into your hands, developed for the Australian market in collaboration with a leading European software designer. Remember, when you use RevBend you’re using Australian made Nexteel™ steel.
How do I Revbend?
One of our Revolution Roofing team will come to you and install the RevBend program on your computer. You can also download it by clicking on the buttons below. We will also provide you with your own User ID and Password.
Once you have these, you can login to the RevBend program, allowing you to easily order all products like never before.
You can easily draw any shape of profile you require, or select from a large database of pre-existing options. With a few clicks of the mouse (or on a touch screen) you can edit lengths, angles and colours of material, before tallying your order and placing them into a shopping cart.
RevBend is a major part of our new system that decreases unnecessary human errors, increases speed, accuracy and efficiency of the order process right through to manufacturing. There has never been a more seamless process from order to manufacture of products — from flashings through to roofing.
Your order drives RevBend, which eliminates the need for any hand drawing and saves with any keying-in errors.
Download the software here:
Download the User Guide here:
- Quick Design Process.
- Easier than ever before.
- Nine possible points where errors could traditionally be made are eliminated.
- Every job tracked together including piece and part number through the process.
- No more colour on the wrong side.
- Save frequently used designs in your own archive folder.
- Keep track of your orders.
- You are provided with a 3D model to see how your job will look before ordering it.
- Decreases job delays due to manufacturing errors.
- More accurate drawings.
- Tapering made easy.