Gutter – Hi Front Quad
Revitalised, rounded profile of the traditional square shape. Ideal for conventional and tiled roofs and is available with returns for gutter trusses. Full range of accessories available in matching 100% Australian Colorbond® Steel colours as well as stop ends, brackets and over straps. It is important to remember that we recommend all gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, “ponding” may occur, reducing the life of your gutter. Available in customised lengths to suit any project for fast and easy installation. Available in Zincalume® steel, Colorbond® Steel & Heritage Galvanised Z600 to match or contrast your roof. The Revolution HI Front Quad Gutter is compatible with the Fascia Gutter Internal Strap, the General Purpose Fascia Gutter Strap and the ‘J’ Strap.
- Revised rounded profile of the traditional square shape gutter.
- Ideal for conventional roofing and tiled roofs.
- Cross sectional area of 8,322mm2.
- Available with a return for a gutter truss.
- Available with optional slotting to allow overflowing during heavy rainfall.
- The high front is ideal for concealing sheet ends.