Gutter – Half Round (SA)
Perfect for both Domestic and commercial buildings, the Half round Gutter is often the gutter of choice due to its clean, smooth shape and practicability. High water carrying capacity and low maintenance. Suitable for domestic and commercial light buildings featuring a classic seamless profile.
This gutter complements all types of steel roofing profiles. Low maintenance and self-cleaning. Full range of accessories available in matching. Available in Zinc/Alum Steel, Nexteel™ Steel colours as well as stop ends, brackets and over straps. It is important to remember that we recommend all gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, “ponding” may occur, reducing the life of your gutter.
- Perfect for domestic or commercial buildings with a smooth shape & practical style.
- High water carrying capacity & low maintenance.
- Cross sectional area of 8,600mm2.
- Available with optional slotting to allow overflowing during heavy rainfall.
- Designed with a unique curved base, to help prevent build-up of water and dirt, allowing the gutter to clean itself with every shower of rain.
- 150mm Half Round Gutter is available with compatible external brackets only.
- Roll formed in a 6m press.