Gutter – 125 D
Thicker and offering a soft feed as well as high water carrying capacity, this traditional product is of the premium quality that the SA trade demands. The D profile is made from soft feed. Full range of accessories available in matching Nexteel™ Steel colours as well as stop ends, brackets and over straps. It is important to remember that we recommend all gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, “ponding” may occur, reducing the life of your gutter. Available in Zinc/Alum Steel, Nexteel™ Steel & Heritage Galvanised Z600 to match or contrast your roof. Compatible with either steel or timber fascia systems. The 125mm D Gutter is compatible with the Revolution 125mm Under Bead Straps and 125mm External Brackets.
- Traditional old style 125mm D Gutter profile, made from .55 G300 ‘soft feed.
- Cross sectional area of 8,250mm2.
- Available for re-guttering & new homes.
- High water carrying capacity.
- Compatible with both steel and tile roofs.
- Available in customised lengths to suit any project for fast and easy installation.