Gutter – 115 HiTen OG
A low cost, lightweight alternative to the much loved full size OG, this profile is popular in the new home and country markets, coupled with our new easy to use one piece cast corners. Available with easy to use, robust cast corners, yet another first for our team of innovators. Available slotted. Full range of accessories available in matching Colorbond® Steel colours as well as stop ends, brackets and over straps. It is important to remember that we recommend all gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, “ponding” may occur, reducing the life of your gutter.
Available in Zincalume® Steel, Colorbond® Steel & Heritage Galvanised Z600 to match or contrast your roof. Available in customised lengths to suit any project for fast and easy installation. Cross sectional area of 6,310mm2. The 115mm OG Gutter is compatible with the 115mm General Purpose Bracket and the 115 Internal Straps, suspension Straps are required.
- Traditional shape used on new homes with a modern hi-tensile finish.
- Can be adapted to re-guttering.
- Base is designed to fit 75mm pops.
- The high front is ideal for concealing sheet ends for a seamless finish.
- Available with optional slotting to allow overflowing during heavy rainfall.