Coin Toss T&C’s
Victory Verandahs, Carports and Louvres ‘Toss the Coin’ Competition Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. These Terms and Conditions of Entry serve as separate Terms and Conditions of Entry for the Promotions being conducted for each of the Codes referred to herein where such a Promotion is being conducted by the Promoter on the Web Site. Entries and Participants not complying with these Terms & Conditions of Entry are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any Participant from the Promotion if any entries do not comply with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entry into any Promotion is deemed to constitute acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- In these Terms & Conditions of Entry, unless the contrary intention appears, the following words and phrases have the meanings set out opposite them:
“Participant” means a person who is eligible to participate in the Promotion and registers for or participates in the Promotion;
“Promotion” means this competition conducted amongst Participants who register to participate in that particular promotion;
“Web Site” means the Web Site of the Promoter accessible on the Internet through the World Wide Web.
- The Promotion is open to residents of South Australia. Employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entry into the Promotion is free. Each person may only register once. A Participant may only register their own personal details for individual participation in the Promotion. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an applicant or Participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine their identity.
- Entry into the Promotion is considered to occur when a Participant submits their details.
- The Promoter, however, reserves the right not to accept registration for any Participant if the registration contains anything slanderous or defamatory or is otherwise unsightly in any way, as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Likewise, the Participant’s participation in the Promotion can be withdrawn due to unsightly conduct during the course of the Promotion, or after the Promotion has ended but before the prizes have been awarded, at the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- To enter the Promotion, a Participant must first register their details via the on-line registration form located on the Web Site.
- At closing of the competition, the winner will be randomly selected from a draw.
- In the event that a prize winning Participant is unable to accept their prize for whatever reason, or the prize is unable to be allocated, within three (3) months of the results being determined, the Promoter may award a component of the prize package to a second Participant, also drawn randomly from the entries.
- All prize winners will be notified by email and will be published on the Promoter’s Web Site upon determination.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Web Site is the Participant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. A Participant electing to access the Web Site via wireless platforms for the purpose of registering for a Promotion and/or entering tips may be subject to content service fees imposed by its telecommunications provider. No revenue sharing or commission arrangement exists between the Promoter and the telecommunications provider in relation to any such transactions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of registrations and tips and the eligibility of applicants and Participants (including an applicant’s or Participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Participant who submits a registration that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the registration tipping processes. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and its agencies associated with this Promotion (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not liable and do not accept responsibility for:
a) any lost, misdirected or corrupt emails to or from the Web Site;
b) any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained:
(i) in connection with a Participant’s participation in the Promotion or the taking of a place or prize; or
(ii) otherwise relating to the conduct of the Promotion however caused, including but not limited to failure of the Web Site service or incorrect or corrupt data supplied by the Promoter to a Participant.
c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
d) any variation in the value of any prize; or
e) any tax liability incurred by a Participant or prize winner.
- As a condition of accepting any prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.Information about Participants is used by the Promoter to assess and process registration in the Promotion. If an applicant does not provide the required information, the Promoter cannot process the registration. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be entered into a database. Information emanating from the Participant’s participation in the Promotion is used by the Promoter and its agencies associated with this Promotion, including select third parties, for the determination of winners and distribution of prizes, if any, awarded to a Participant. Participants consent to publishing their name in the Web Site and as otherwise set out in these Terms and Condition of Entry. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any loss of reputation, status or otherwise in connection with a Participant’s tipping selections and consequential results. It is a condition of entry that Participants consent to these uses and disclosures of their information.
- Information about Participants may also be used by the Promoter, its agents, contractors and related companies, for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and direct mail, telemarketing and promotional campaigns unless a Participant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner.
- Notwithstanding the Promoter’s rights under condition 5 to not accept or to subsequently disqualify a Participant, the Promoter will not be liable for any legal action arising out of any Participant’s name or postings on the Web Site being slanderous, defamatory or unsightly to the public at large, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. By participating in the Promotion, each Participant agrees to indemnify the Promoter, its agents, contractors and related companies from any legal action, claim or dispute arising in relation thereto.
- In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any manufacturer defects in prizes or for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of taking a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Coin Toss component of the prize relates to Round 16, Friday 7 July at Adelaide Oval. The date is not transferable. It is assumed the winner/s will make their own way to Adelaide Oval.
The Promoter is Revolution Roofing (ABN 42 137 702 384) of 5-17 Taminga Street, REGENCY PARK, SA, 5010 (“Promoter”).
Promotion Name: Victory Home Improvements ‘Toss the Coin’ Competition
Promotion commences: 28 June 2017
Promotion ends: 4 July 2017
Total prize value: Approx $1200.00 AUD